June 3-5 2013, Ottawa, Canada
It’s Digital. It’s Educational. It’s Canadian.
WebFuel is a proud sponsor of the Digital Strategy Conference Ottawa 2013. This three-day educational event will be held at University of Ottawa. Industry leaders will deliver the keynotes and educational sessions that will help empower attendees to learn the essentials of digital strategy.
Canadian (Ottawa) Industry Speakers include:
- Alida Cupillari, Manager, Web Team, Canada Council for the Arts
- Nancy Richardson, Vice President, Digital and Brand Strategy, lululemon athletica
- Daniel Feeny, Director, Digital Communications, Outreach and Youth Programs, National Capital Commission (NCC)
- Ross Hugessen, Vice-President & Global Client Insight Leader, Ipsos ASI Canada
- Delaney Turner, Social Business Strategist, IBM Software
- Kelly Kubrick, Partner and Conference Chair, Digital Strategy Conference Ottawa
Key Areas of Learning:
- Defining Digital Strategy
- Digging into Content Strategy
- Social Strategy
- Data Strategy and Performance Measurement
- Mobile to Multiscreen Strategy
- Making Sense of Paid Media
Dive into Digital Strategy and learn the essentials.